Megan's books

The Hunger Games
The Giver
The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle
The Outsiders
Holes
Night
Three Cups of Tea: One Man's Mission to Promote Peace ... One School at a Time
The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind
The Hobbit
The Princess Diaries


Megan's favorite books »

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Looking for Alaska



I decided that I wanted to read the book, Looking for Alaska because I had heard about the book before and that it was pretty good. I thought that that the book was very good and I am glad I chose it. I wouldn't say that I made that many connections to it because his life is very different than mine. But he is a kid in high school and in that way there is some connections like the different cliques and how his relationship between his friends strengthen as they go through tough times. I think that this book would be good for a large variety of people. It is focused towards high school students though because they can probably relate to it the most. But I think that even if you were older you could enjoy it because everybody goes through tough times in their life and they have to overcome it and keep going with their life. It is a fun book to read because the author is really good wording and making it feel as if you are talking directly to the person. And he has them use different slang based on where the come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment